Hey, on 25/4/2014 I was banned . I assume it was because I swore a few hours beforehand in general chat, but the reason was not initially given. Looking at chat on the dynamic map i saw he originaly banned me for scamming, I think the person who banned me was mis-informed, i was arguing the point of someone who allegedly scammed someone else, And their argument was flooding the chat. I realise me joining the argument was a mistake. He then stated it was because i swore. I joined the server after i was given the I.P not knowing the rules and instantly teleported to my friends town therefor missing the signs at spawn. I assumed the plug in would handle any griefing and bad language. I apologies for not taking people's warnings seriously. After seeing people use abbreviated swear words (shet, fuk) i assumed it wasn't due to the server rules, but rather personal preference.

I apologies for swearing and regret it greatly. I'd be fine with being muted if i was to be unbanned, as long as i could continue playing with my friends.

Yours truly: Skits_Vicious
P.S I'd be happy to discuss the matter over teamspeak.