Thread: Banned Glitch?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Banned Glitch?

It says that I have been Temporarily banned for 1 day. It has been like this for 5+ days..... Can I have some help here? -rockincolton

RE: Banned Glitch?

Try to pm a moderator or DOM or someone who can help you out.
    Loser with no social life...

You have been banned completely colton. You've caused multiple problems on the server and to top it off you griefed so are no longer welcome on the server. This has been discussed by the moderators and it is the agreement we reached.

Quote Originally Posted by flyinginstyle
    You have been banned completely colton. You've caused multiple problems on the server and to top it off you griefed so are no longer welcome on the server. This has been discussed by the moderators and it is the agreement we reached.
    Ok, thanks for the response. I was hoping it was just a bug and am sorry about the trouble I caused -rockincolton

Quote Originally Posted by rockincolton
    Quote Originally Posted by flyinginstyle
    Ok, thanks for the response. I was hoping it was just a bug and am sorry about the trouble I caused -rockincolton
    That sucks. You had been a good part of the community. Fair well I guess.