Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

SmallWorld whitelist application

Small World Info and Whitelist Application

Small World

Introducing the newest addition to the Happy Diggers servers, "Small World" a white-listed, vanilla-like server with a bounded building region.

This is a pre-generated map that is an ellipsoid of 600 by 1000 blocks in radius with plugins:

• Lockette
    • Dynmap
    • Essentials
    • Minebans
    • Prism
    • NoCheatPlus

To apply for the white-list, we would like you to do two things.

1. Subscribe (and stay subscribed) to this YouTube channel: https://youtube.com/HappyDiggers
    2. Register on this forum and complete the form below, so that the community can better know who you are.

YouTube name you subscribed with(post a screenshot to speed up process):
    Minecraft name:
    Why would you like to play on our server?
    Will you help us make the server a fun place for this community?

Dynmap: http://mc.happydiggers.net/

IP: mc.happydiggers.net

Is this server creative or survival?

SmallWorld is survival.

However on the server, where SmallWorld is a part of, there is also 1 creative world and several other survival worlds.

SmallWorld is the world we look at players to consider for our V.I.P. members. So if you would like to get noticed in a positive way, that's a good place to start

Wink Whitelist

Youtube Name: dima polidva
    Minecraft Name: sx399
    I love gregtech and I have been looking for a good dedicated server to play on and this server looks good to me! I LOVE to build and use technology and I am very nice player, meaning that I respect staff and players. Iam looking forward to be whitelisted on ftb big server, but I guess I have to start from small server first to prove that I deserve to play on another server...Thank you for your time
    Last Question: Hell YEAH I WILL!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by sx399; 14th July 2014 at 21:54.

What kind of server do you think you're applying to? The new Minecraft server is currently being tested. It contains the new Small World map which is a close-to-vanilla experience. No GregTech or other tech mods can be found there

Well, that does suck....but I guess I have to play in there first to get on a server I want to get on which is ftn happy diggers...How long is going to be closed for? How long do I have to play there to gain trust or "VIP membership"? I really think your community is good and I would love to join you as soon as possible...
    Last edited by sx399; 15th July 2014 at 13:29.

Seems like a long time any other server I could use?

youtube name: kuyo blackstone
    name: kuyo_chan

i like the idea of having a limited space and resorses and finding new and innovated ways to build great structures with friends and new people
    Will you help us make the server a fun place for this community?
    yes certainly with the help of team speak i think the community can get a better harmony and in turn have more fun with them
    Last edited by kuyo; 25th July 2014 at 05:40.

Whitelist...

YouTube name you subscribed with: warwolf3000

Minecraft name: warwolf3000

Why would you like to play on our server? I love vanilla, I LOVE your TFC... and I'm friends with Jiro_89

Will you help us make the server a fun place for this community? Yes

YouTube name you subscribed with: Anthony Sandberg, I think. The new layout and everything of youtube confuses me to no end.
    Minecraft name: KittenPuncher1
    Well, it's been a long time since I've done anything vanilla, and I suppose that since I'm familiar with HappyDiggers and its staff, this is as good a place as any. I find that the people you play with are the most important part of minecraft, and happy diggers is easily the best community there is. It's been a long while since I've last been on, but I came back on the TFC server today, and saw that the general fun loving attitude of the playerbase is still going on.
    Will you help us make the server a fun place for this community?Well, I can't make any promises. No human can truly say the future one way or another, but I'll do my best to keep the server fun, and hopefully make it even more fun, for everybody involved.