Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Seems like a long time any other server I could use?

YouTube name you subscribed with: cretinbob
    Minecraft name: porrohman
    Why would you like to play on our server? looking for a quiet place without drama.
    Will you help us make the server a fun place for this community? I build mostly public works type stuff, bridges, road etc. I've also been around for awhile and can be pretty helpful for the noobs.

Hopefully you're still alive when the new server opens up to the public. All kidding aside, you sound like a real asset to this map.

YouTube name you subscribed with: Christopher George
    Minecraft name: Jiro_89
    Why would you like to play on our server? I like the idea of having a close nit community with fantastic builds.
    Will you help us make the server a fun place for this community? Definitely, I enjoy large build projects that involve the community. Making structures and functional recreation areas for the community is what I enjoy most in the Minecraft scheme of the game.

If it would help I can also put together a resume of the many different builds I've made in Vanilla and more recently in Terrafirmacraft.

We're getting closer to releasing the server. You guys will be whitelisted once it's released. Just bear with us a bit longer

youtube name: kuyo blackstone
    name: kuyo_chan

Why would you like to play on our server?
    i like the idea of having a limited space and resorses and finding new and innovated ways to build great structures with friends and new people
    Will you help us make the server a fun place for this community?
    yes certainly with the help of team speak i think the community can get a better harmony and in turn have more fun with them
    Last edited by kuyo; 25th July 2014 at 05:40.

Whitelist...

YouTube name you subscribed with: warwolf3000

Minecraft name: warwolf3000

Why would you like to play on our server? I love vanilla, I LOVE your TFC... and I'm friends with Jiro_89

Will you help us make the server a fun place for this community? Yes

YouTube name you subscribed with: Anthony Sandberg, I think. The new layout and everything of youtube confuses me to no end.
    Minecraft name: KittenPuncher1
    Why would you like to play on our server?
    Well, it's been a long time since I've done anything vanilla, and I suppose that since I'm familiar with HappyDiggers and its staff, this is as good a place as any. I find that the people you play with are the most important part of minecraft, and happy diggers is easily the best community there is. It's been a long while since I've last been on, but I came back on the TFC server today, and saw that the general fun loving attitude of the playerbase is still going on.
    Will you help us make the server a fun place for this community?Well, I can't make any promises. No human can truly say the future one way or another, but I'll do my best to keep the server fun, and hopefully make it even more fun, for everybody involved.

Request for Whitelist

YouTube name you subscribed with: Legendair968
    Minecraft name: Legendair986
    Why would you like to play on our server? Because a vanilla server is a classic form of Minecraft and is always great to play again as well as getting to play it with a good group of people.
    Will you help us make the server a fun place for this community? I can try xD

Minecraft name: TurkoTin
    Why would you like to play on our server? Cause im preety long time from now with this comunity on TFC sevrer and i enjoy it there so i bet i will enjoy it here.
    Will you help us make the server a fun place for this community? Ofcourse Thats what i am trying to acomplish on every server... but there are allways too much rude people who ruin the gameplay.

Oh and, sry for me being a "noob" but subscribe to what? You guys have a YouTube chanel?

Last edited by TurkoTin; 21st August 2014 at 13:33.