Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TurkoTin View Post
    Minecraft name: TurkoTin
    Why would you like to play on our server? Cause im preety long time from now with this comunity on TFC sevrer and i enjoy it there so i bet i will enjoy it here.
    Will you help us make the server a fun place for this community? Ofcourse Thats what i am trying to acomplish on every server... but there are allways too much rude people who ruin the gameplay.

Oh and, sry for me being a "noob" but subscribe to what? You guys have a YouTube chanel?

Someone didn't read the opening post of this thread or looked at the top-right of any page on our website

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    Someone didn't read the opening post of this thread or looked at the top-right of any page on our website
    Woopsie Im going to subscribe as Tin Turkovic.

Can i get accepted? Please? I really want to start to play

Quote Originally Posted by TurkoTin View Post
    Can i get accepted? Please? I really want to start to play
    This server is not yet released. You will be able to play on the mc.happydiggers.net server once we have opened it to the public. A release announcement will be posted on the main page as well as on my twitter/YouTube pages.

Been playing on the TFC server for almost a month now, been playing minecraft since 1.2.5 (which seems like more than 2 years ago when I think about it). Played about every variety of modded minecraft there is, though vanilla remains one of my favorites.

YouTube name you subscribed with: Same as forum.
    Minecraft name: Same as forum.
    Why would you like to play on our server? 'cause good communities are hard to find, and this one seems good.
    Will you help us make the server a fun place for this community? Nah... oh, wait. I mean yes, of course I will!

Some screenshots of various past projects in ssp and on other servers:
    Spoiler!

Anyway, hopefully new server will be up before too much longer, in the mean time I'll be on the tfc server.
    Last edited by GopherAtl; 27th August 2014 at 17:20.

The first batch of players has been added to the SmallWorld whitelist

Please check your names below. There were quite a few problems with YouTube subscriptions. If you don't subscribe to the HappyDiggers channel you will not be whitelisted.

Youtube Name: dima polidva
    Minecraft Name: sx399
    Couldn't find the YouTube subscription.

YouTube name you subscribed with: cretinbob
    Minecraft name: porrohman
    Not a premium user...

YouTube name: kuyo blackstone
    name: kuyo_chan
    Added to SmallWorld whitelist.

YouTube name you subscribed with: warwolf3000
    Minecraft name: warwolf3000

YouTube name you subscribed with: Anthony Sandberg
    Minecraft name: KittenPuncher1
    Couldn't find YouTube subscription

YouTube name you subscribed with: Legendair968
    Minecraft name: Legendair986

YouTube name you subscribed with: none specified.
    Minecraft name: TurkoTin

YouTube name you subscribed with: GopherAtl
    Minecraft name: GopherAtl

To all the players whose YouTube subscription I couldn't fine. Please check to be sure you subscribed to this channel: https://www.youtube.com/HappyDiggers and try again.

Apparently my settings had all my subscriptions set to private, so I was subscribed to people but they couldn't see it xD

I see your subscription now. However when looking up your Minecraft UUID I get the message that you don't have a premium account. You won't be able to join our server without one I'm afraid :B

I have two accounts, you must of saw the non premium one, my other account is premium Legendair986

That works. You've been added to the SmallWorld whitelist