Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Application

Minecraft name: matking623

Youtube name you subscribed with :
    I think my youtbe name is Mathieu Dion (very original sorry) and I linked an image to be sure

Why would you like to play on our server ?
    I have been playing vanilla minecraft for the last 2 years on the same server, and I would like to start a new game, meet other people, and play with my friends (havgood35, Skyweapons, Black_ware, Chti_chticon) all at the same time, and happydiggers seems the perfect place to do so !

Will you help us make the server a fun place for this community ?
    I'll do my best to help the community to grow
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Matking623; 19th September 2014 at 18:02.

matking623 has been added to the whitelist

Exclamation My Application

Why hello, administrative peoples. I, a fourteen year-old male, has had the pleasure of playing on your server. My youtube name is bobbinkin. Originality is my game, as you can see. I would like to play on this server for many reasons. The first of which is sad, and heart breaking. It has warmed the hearts of the greedy and cruel, and crushed those without the security of hatred. It goes like this: I had a server. It was amazing. My server ran out of money. So now I am looking for a good server. In my quest, filled with endless Mineplex "BaconBrawl" games, I somehow discovered Happy Diggers, which sounded as amazing as its name. So I joined. Now, as I become more familiar with the community, I wish to join more worlds. That's why I am trying to get into this world. I would defiantly make the community more, err... interesting, as you can see from this message. I love having a great time, and am excited to join this world.
    Thanks,
    bobbinkin

You've been added to the whitelist, enjoy

Hi guys,

I can't join the small world, i apparrently dont have the permission to join it.

Quote Originally Posted by Matking623 View Post
    Hi guys,

I can't join the small world, i apparrently dont have the permission to join it.
    EDIT: Ah I see, Pernix got your question down below
    Last edited by Jiro_89; 28th September 2014 at 05:51.

Sorry, I should've said something. You have to be online for me (or another admin) to add you to the SW group. I'll keep an eye out for you on the map.

Actually... we can add players without them being online. Admins, please read the first post in the spigot plugins thread in behind the scenes for instructions on how to do this

Now matking623 has been added. :P

Smile Whitelist application

hey, i've been playing happy diggers for awhile now and it is the best server ever! can i please be whitelisted on the small world?

sincerely,
    Ghollosi01