Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Apply with the template provided.

New Spawned
    YouTube name you subscribed with: Merlijn Strengers
    Minecraft name: Lijntjuh
    Why would you like to play on our server? I enjoy playing Vanilla(-like) Minecraft on a server with a great community!
    Will you help us make the server a fun place for this community? Obviously!

Post Whitelist application for the small world

Hello, my name is ghollosi01, and my youtube it DNoncorformist. I am fourteen years old, and have been playing minecraft for about 5 years. I will help the community grow, and think that it is an amazing community. like I said, i have been playing minecraft for 5 years now, and I have never been on such a fun server before. something about the combination between jetpacks, plots, and towns is just simply amazing.

Sincerely, Ghollosi01
    p.s. sorry about my first post, i had not idea that there was a specific set of questions.

Sorry for the late response :B

Could someone please add Lijntjuh to the SW whitelist? Lijntjuh has been added to the whitelist.

Ghollosi01, I couldn't find your YouTube subscription. Could you please post a screenshot to show you subscribed?

MonsieurNezlong - SmallWorld Whitelist

Hello,

My name in game is Mr_N3L0NG (I know, what a shi**y name). I'm 22, french, and my English is really bad, so please, bear with me.

I'll like to play on this server, cause some of my friends are already playing on it (havgood35, skyweapon, chtichicon, matking), and would like to redo some of vanilla minecraft (I've not play vanilla since, something like 2 years), on survival, cause I play a lot on a creative server.

I'll help you make this server a fun place for the community ... but maybe in french ...

Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by MonsieurNezlong; 17th October 2014 at 16:52.

Sorry! Sorry :B

I had meant to add you to the whitelist days ago. You've been added. Have fun

YouTube Name: Drake Yuskusi
    Minecraft name:dracoh12
    Why I would like to play on the server: I have played the main server and the snapshot server for a long time, and I really have enjoyed them both and soon found out about the small world server and thought how fun it sounded.
    How will help you make the server a better place for this community: Yes, I do want to help make this server a more fun place to be for anyone who joins.

dracoh12 has been added to the whitelist. Enjoy

Application

Youtube: Ownall15
    Well, I've tried several generic public servers, but the pay to win mentality and lack of that Multiplier dynamic that is created when everyone just builds separate from each other normally turns me off after a few weeks, this server seems close knit and I would love to be apart of it. I don't mind vanilla so I figured i'd join small world to get known, but I'm really hopping to get into the FTB server, I love everything that mods allow you to create. On the servers I've played o before,normally I'm the guy who provides free things to others like jet packs or energy for free.