Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by ownall16 View Post
    Youtube: Ownall15
    Well, I've tried several generic public servers, but the pay to win mentality and lack of that Multiplier dynamic that is created when everyone just builds separate from each other normally turns me off after a few weeks, this server seems close knit and I would love to be apart of it. I don't mind vanilla so I figured i'd join small world to get known, but I'm really hopping to get into the FTB server, I love everything that mods allow you to create. On the servers I've played o before,normally I'm the guy who provides free things to others like jet packs or energy for free.
    Forum name: ownall16
    YouTube name: Ownall15
    Minecraft name: ???

Sorry

Sorry, its Ownall16, same as my forum name!, I was on Vaca with the family and haven't been on in a few days. Sorry for the delay.

No problem

You've been added to the SmallWorld whitelist.

New Spawned
    My youtube name is PonderousPug:

Minecraft name: Garanth

Why would you like to play on our server? I love Minecraft and really want to play with other people. Happydiggers seems like a good, respectful and fun community.

Will you help us make the server a fun place for this community? Yes definitely, I like helping others on mining expeditions/fighting monsters/exploring a lot.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

You have been added to the SmallWorld whitelist. Enjoy

Whitelist

YouTube name:Crumm TheFilthyAnimal
    Minecraft name: DeiWaiWanga
    Why would you like to play on our server? :Cuz i want to try a small world with a good community
    Will you help us make the server a fun place for this community? :I'll do my best