TerraFirmaTrouble

Yep, its happening. I made another stupid decision. I am trying to play TFC. Here is exactly what I am doing: 1. Download forge for 1.6.4: http://files.minecraftforge.net/ 2. I download the TFC mod from here: http://terrafirmacraft.com/download.html 3. I install the forge client and drag the TFC mod in to the mods folder. I play minecraft with the TFC mod, optifine, and rei's minimap. I crash. I am sorry I can not put screenshots (Sorry J, I know your gonna be pissed at me when you see this) but there is a problem with internet explorer for me that says: "A problem with internet explorer caused this tab to reopen " whenever I try. So yeah, if I am doing something wrong, please help
    Gotem team

I think your problem is with Optifine...

Bioxx wrote: "Please note that users are having issues with the most advanced versions of Optifine due to the new chunk rendering update in TFC. I'm hoping to make this a non issue in 1.7 but for now, Optifine HD C6 is the newest confirmed working version for now."

Try that version of Optifine... If it doesn´t work, remove it and you should be fine and play with no problems.

Once again J, moms computer, moms rules, moms internet browser. Also, removing optifine works thanks guys <3
    Gotem team

New Spawned
    78.12 is up and the changelog says that they fixed the issue when using optifine.

Quote Originally Posted by talon6758 View Post
    Once again J, moms computer, moms rules, moms internet browser. Also, removing optifine works thanks guys <3
    Then show her those links and help her make an educated decision

Quote Originally Posted by subwayatrain View Post
    78.12 is up and the changelog says that they fixed the issue when using optifine.
    After today's backup (in about an hour or so) the server will be updated to 0.78.12.