TFC Server Bioxxville Town

I am looking for an admin to help me, as I am part of countrybuilder1's town (Bioxxville) and I deleted an outpost, (which happened to be our food storage), since, for me at least, the teleport to it was oddly corrupted by a weird bug related to teleporting in TFC servers.0 What happens is that, upon teleporting to one of these "corrupted" teleports, I instantly get, "Internal server error," and get kicked out of the server. The server then repeatedly kicks me out for roughly 10 minutes, each time I try to get into the server, it gives me the same "Internal server error." Anyway, when I unclaimed the outpost, and meant to reclaim it, I made a common typo with outpost claiming commands (for me, at least) and typed /t outpost claim, which took me to another outpost. I was hoping that, when countrybuilder1, or a few other players who have the co-ordinates to the food storage would tell an admin the co-ordinates to the food storage, and a town member could be sent to reclaim it. I am requesting this since our foo storage is a very, very, far distance from our town and it wouldn't be feasible to get back to the storage in any reasonable time.

Why did you delete the outpost?
    Would you happen to have coordinates, that would help.

Without coordinates I'm afraid we can't help you. If you don't know the coordinates, perhaps you can find them on Dynmap?

Also Towny has nothing to do with the internal server errors you were getting, that's all TFC. So next time something like this happens, don't delete your outpost/town/nation/etc. Please report any TFC bugs you may find, along with your Forge Mod Loader log file, to the TFC devs so they can work on a fix.