Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unban Request: Moress

Ign: Moress

Server:
    TerraFirmaCraft

Reason Banned:
    Being Offensive/Rude

Time/Date: 05/05/2014 10PM EST

Reason to Be Unbanned: I admit I was being rude to Alphadog, but in the same way that he was being rude to me in the past. I didn't actually mean anything I said, and it was all in good fun. I am very helpful to 99% of the server, welcoming everyone when I'm on and offering them help. I know now that the language, although I made sure not to use any of the normal "cuss" words in what i posted, is taken very seriously. I won't be like that anymore, and if I do argue with someone, it will be via the /msg system and only if I know its just in good fun.
    I apologize to Alpha if anything I said actually offended him in any way.

I gotta say that the way alpha teases is definitely in good fun. Never got that impression from moress' insults. However, I have seen him welcoming new players and helping people, as well. Can't really vote for the reinstatement, but if he's willing to calm down I wouldn't vote against it.

Quote Originally Posted by thedude View Post
    I gotta say that the way alpha teases is definitely in good fun. Never got that impression from moress' insults. However, I have seen him welcoming new players and helping people, as well. Can't really vote for the reinstatement, but if he's willing to calm down I wouldn't vote against it.
    the servers I come from are really harsh, so what I said is relatively fun for what I got used to, I guess I forgot what nice servers are like. Just takes some adjustment, Ill mostly just stick to my /tc for now on besides trading and helping

Moress was intentionally trying to offend Alpha. There's teasing and joking around then there's jarring somebody emotionally. Unfortunately Moress found himself in the wrong on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Moress View Post
    the servers I come from are really harsh, so what I said is relatively fun for what I got used to, I guess I forgot what nice servers are like. Just takes some adjustment, Ill mostly just stick to my /tc for now on besides trading and helping
    Rule #1: Respect staff and other players. You failed to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Redcog129 View Post
    ...Moress found himself in the wrong on this one.
    And I admit to that, and apologized. I admit I was mean, and broke that rule, and I learned from it. Like I said, I'm not going to argue with anyone, frankly I'm going to outright ignore people I don't get along with.

Also: 78.13 is out, horses were fixed

I don't know about this one. Moress has been warned before about his behavior by RJ. I have even asked him to be a bit lenient towards me because there are times when it really does hurt. He constantly tries to berate me by bringing up things irl, about by lifestyle, and about how i play this game. when i tease other players they know its all in good fun and its all about stuff in game. Also when i do tease others i also tease myself by calling myself names and to express how none of it is serious. Moress on the other hand brings up things irl by telling me horrible things. such things like "I bet 10 dollars alpha masturbates in high heels and crys afterwards." Also he called me dumb brony and said i should go back to watching mlp. not to mention the fact he brings up my education my saying im a dumb college freshman. People have all seen how he berates me and told him to calm down. when they do this however, he tells them hes only trying to get a rise out of me and says that hes only doing it to "break me".

When I told him this was against the rules for harassing players he expressed no sympathy for the rules. I feel as if this ban should stay for the well being of me and the community because his harassment has caused me emotional grief and anguish he is obviously only in it to cause trouble.

I asked kode to do something about it but she didnt have enough proof but agreed that he was being a jerk. When he started making fun of me this time, i quickly told rj to watch on dynmap. He saw how moress was harassing me and came on and banned him.

Just my two cents.

Edit: even if you do show sympathy towards him, I ask you do not unban him straight away so he can learn his lesson. thank you.
    Last edited by Alphadog12; 6th May 2014 at 06:01.
    RISE SEA TURTLE ARISE

I really don't remember any warnings, maybe I didn't see them or wasn't paying attention.
    By what i said at the end of the argument you should know that I wasn't being fully serious.
    If I honestly hurt your feelings I want you to know that I didn't mean anything, you really think I care if you have no life? Neither do I, that's why I want to come back so much lol.
    And I don't think I called you a dumb college freshmen, just a college freshmen in general.

Everything I said was just to get a rise out of you Alpha, and never meant to try to honestly hurt you.

Reading all this makes me realize I am a jerk, and I'm sorry, If i do get the honor to come back, I promise I'll relax.

It doesn't matter if you care or not, He does and it offended him.