Thread: Banned

Banned

Ign: Black_knight_123

Reason Banned: Stealing

Why i think i should be unbanned: Because i understand why i got banned and that it was against the rules. I also know that what i did was wrong, I am sorry that it happened and i hope you understand what i mean

First off, your friend was really annoying me in-game about the thing by not understanding the concept of relaying the message for you to come here. So I'm slightly annoyed/irritated by that, but not enough to affect my decisions.

The reason that you were banned was as you explained. You did steal items from another player, which is directly disrespectful towards others and makes an unfriendly playing environment for everyone. All players should be able to enjoy playing, and should expect to return back to the game later and be able to continue to play without finding their items missing. It's hard to carry on when you log in and suddenly an item you need for doing things that are in your to-do list is gone. It'd be like hopping into your car and finding your steering wheel missing. Or going to school and finding your desk and chair are missing and you have to use the floor instead. It's a reasonable expectation to return and have your stuff be in place and as you left it, but you took that away from another player.

In order to make this server enjoyable for others, what do you think you can do to help out and contribute to making and keeping this server fun for all? Even if it's something little, every small thing does count still.

I'm a cat!

I will bring good things to the server by trying my hardest to answer peoples questions in the chat!

You've been allowed back, but remember, the server records everything you do, so make sure you're following the rules.

I'm a cat!