I think I definitely prefer the lag...

With 50 player max, it got a bit laggy sometimes, which was annoying, but I was able to actually get on. I think I definitely prefer slower gameplay to no gameplay.

Yeah sorry to say but I liked the 50 cap as well, I know you have people complaining about lag and every other possible issue but they will complain no matter what. Sorry to say but I liked it better with the lag.

I think I preferred it when people didn't complain so much and were just happy and showed their support when we put up a crazy expensive server for free.

You guys try hosting an 8GB modded Minecraft server with good performance somewhere. It'll cost you around $80/month.

So far we've received 1 donation of $10,-

Maybe we should make it a rule: If you want to complain, you have to donate x-amount first!

Also, I've asked people several times to voice their opinions on these forums weeks ago. Complaining after the fact really shows a lack of interest: no feedback until something becomes a problem.

Meh, I guess I'm just tired of everybody else's problems.

Aw, I didn't know there was thread where you could give feedback until I saw this thread. Sad I probably will have to find a new server since it seems I can't play most times now. :/ Oh well. I understand the reason for it, I get annoyed by complaining too :P.. Though I'm betting now people will find a new reason to complain. I never really noticed the lag...

Eh, now that I've actually been playing it I realize I was just complaining for no good reason. Sorry about that.