Yes, I am a whiny bitch, but red steel has some kind of dark magic infused into it... (probably the black steel).

I must have been the most active (and, things be said, annoying) person in the forums these days, and here I am, defending my throne.

Today, I was FINALLY forging the red steel anvil (see my last post...) and to heat the ingots, I melted them in a crucible. After doing this, I realized that when I opened my inventory, an ingot flicked in and out of existance in one of the slots, but I thought it was a visual bug. I placed coal in that slot to see what would happen, and the flickering stopped; the ingot was not there, indeed, so I continued casting the ingots again into a hot, solid form. When I was casting the last couple, I noticed there was only one liquid ingot left. I guess that the buggy one was, in fact, a real ingot that was lagging. Now i'm one buggy ingot away from the anvil I've been slaving away for, and that is a VERY frustrating situation.

My question is: Is there any way I can prove the ingot was lagging to get it back?

As always, thanks in advance from your whiny (w)itch:

victhree