Thread: Help, Crashing

Help, Crashing

Every time I log onto the TFC server, I instantly crash. Is there something an Admin can do about this issue?

Remove all mods except for TFC and try again.

I currently do not have any other mods loaded except for TFC, well and forge, but that's essential.

I believe the issue resides in the chunk my character is in. The coordinates of my character is -8303x, 145y, -11051z. I crashed immediately after planting a fruit tree sapling there, could you check out the chunk and see if something is wrong?

I get the same issue when I teleport to that location. My client keeps crashing. I've deleted my own player.dat file so I ended back up at spawn.

There are two things we can try.
    1. Delete your player.dat file so you end up back at spawn. This means you will loose everything in your inventory.
    2. Try to regenerate the area around those coordinates. This means everything build there will be gone.

Both options aren't very pleasant I'm afraid.

Sverf
    3. Edit the player.dat with nbtexplorer and set spawn coords in th Pos field, would save all stuff on a player, but slightly more work then deleting the file.

Sverf just volunteered for option 1 3

Sverf
    You mean 3? I've edited the nuttinwong.dat file with coords of spawn, so next time he logs in he should end up back at spawn.

No idea how to fix/regen the chunck though.

Sorry, 3 is right :B

From a distance you can do this.
    //pos1 xyz
    //pos2 xyz
    //regen

When you are in a chunk this works well.
    //chunk
    //delete
    //regen