Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

a request for more staff

i have been playing the tfc server for a dew weeks it i have only seen 1 staff member on we have had a few problems with people on the server so may i make a formal request for more staff members. if necessary i will make the attempt to put in a staff application

We have plenty of staff. It's just that some of them are too lazy or unable to do their jobs

That's why players can open tickets and post problems on the forum. Tickets are usually resolved in a day or so because of the awesome staff members that do frequent the server.

It's really hard finding dependable people that want to donate their time towards moderating a busy server. You are not one of them since you made me several promises which you didn't keep, so I'm not considering you for a staff position any time soon.

I'm on the TFC server every night, I go through all the tickets.
    Personally, I haven't seen anybody worthy of a staff position yet.
    I think that the current staff team is fine.

One more thing, I'm not sure what time you go on, but I see Pernix, J, Marius and I on the servers regularly
    Last edited by ethe334; 3rd June 2014 at 11:08.

Ive been really busy the last three weeks, I had my end of year exams and have no time to play minecraft! Soz :P
    Sup