Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thank you everyone!

Well, I think it's time to get this over with. Thank you. I have been with Happy Diggers for more than 1.5 years now. I can honestly say, that this has been the most friendly, helpful, and enjoyable community I have ever been a part of. I remember joining, after stupidly asking DOM what a whitelist was, and taking half an hour to figure out how to post. Since then, I was accepted here. I was made a part of the VIP group after about 6 months, and I was overjoyed. Everyone here has been gracious and helpful. Always ready to help me out when my computer derps or I derp. (Usually it's me) I am building a computer this summer, and hopefully will not need to ask everyone for help with every new thing I do. So now, with over 300 posts, 1.5 years of playing, helping, and learning, (and still no mod *hint* *hint* *nudge* *nudge*), hundreds of questions asked, I can honestly say. To J, DOM, Marius, Sverf, Kode, Roadie, Ethe, KL, Demman, Boya, and everyone else who has helped me, treated me as an equal, and accepted me, thank you.
    Last edited by talon6758; 27th June 2014 at 19:22.
    Gotem team