Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thank you everyone!

Well, I think it's time to get this over with. Thank you. I have been with Happy Diggers for more than 1.5 years now. I can honestly say, that this has been the most friendly, helpful, and enjoyable community I have ever been a part of. I remember joining, after stupidly asking DOM what a whitelist was, and taking half an hour to figure out how to post. Since then, I was accepted here. I was made a part of the VIP group after about 6 months, and I was overjoyed. Everyone here has been gracious and helpful. Always ready to help me out when my computer derps or I derp. (Usually it's me) I am building a computer this summer, and hopefully will not need to ask everyone for help with every new thing I do. So now, with over 300 posts, 1.5 years of playing, helping, and learning, (and still no mod *hint* *hint* *nudge* *nudge*), hundreds of questions asked, I can honestly say. To J, DOM, Marius, Sverf, Kode, Roadie, Ethe, KL, Demman, Boya, and everyone else who has helped me, treated me as an equal, and accepted me, thank you.
    Last edited by talon6758; 27th June 2014 at 20:22.
    Gotem team

well, at least I can always count on J to be supportive
    Gotem team

YW Talon, I also feel the same! This has been the best Minecraft community I have ever been a part of!
    Sup

And talon you havent been playin here for 2 years, still have six months left, so youve played for 1 and a half years, same as me!
    Last edited by boya0910; 15th June 2014 at 16:20.
    Sup

close enough
    Gotem team

Ohh and Talon, J would never give us MOD cuz we dont know how to impose rules and we are too irresponsible ;P I think...
    Last edited by boya0910; 30th June 2014 at 14:27.
    Sup

Yeah what I said before
    Sup

I know you guys want to be mods. But trust me on this, I'm doing you a favor by not making you mods. It's more like work then like playing the game.

Take the new Spigot server or example. Both of you had more then enough opportunity to show you wanted to contribute on our servers but you don't stick with it. You played there when the server was new because that was interesting. But after a very short period you left and didn't help us test things any longer.

I'm pretty sure that is what would happen if you guys were to become mods. At first you'd like being mods, and then after the novelty has worn off you'd simply become inactive again. And that's fine, I really don't mind if you're not very active. But making you guys mods is an investment on our part. We have to teach you things, look after you guys, support you, etc. I'm not willing to do that if it's likely you're not in it for the long run. That's why I haven't asked you guys to become moderators.

Also these comments whenever someone else gets promoted aren't very classy.

Ok, guess so, thx J! (ohh btw the reason ive been inactive for the last 3 weeks is because im on holiday when i get back ill definitely play alot more)
    Last edited by boya0910; 6th August 2014 at 12:31.
    Sup