Shop item request...

Hey guys.

I don't know why, but hostile mobs spawn very, very rarely on the plugin server (They never spawn in caves for me atleast). It might be because it's on easy or maybe it's one of the plugins.

Because of this, it is extremely hard to spawn slimes, even more so with the removal of the ability to see the seed of a multiplayer world in the debug screen.

And, because of this, it is near impossible to get sticky pistons. So, maybe there is the possibility to add sticky pistons to the block shop at summershore.

Of course, due to their rarity they should have a reasonable price. Now, I'm not talking about 1 gold for a piston. I'm thinking somewhere between 20 and 50 gold per piston.

Then again, I'm making this suggestion based on my experience on the plugin server and previous worlds we've played on. The situation may change with a difficulty change to the server, though.

So, it's really up to DOM I guess.

RE: Shop item request...

the difficulty is set to easy as far as i know ...but i think should be upped to hard as the game is just to easy and boring in my opinion lol
    [size=x-large]Earth Defense Force now that\'s new school retro ...[/size]