A mass mute or something along those lines.

A group of people on the Terrafirmacraft server started spamming me private messages. It started earlier in the day and progressively got worse. I just stopped responding but they still keep coming in. Normally I'd just use the ignore function but it currently doesn't work on the server. Any help would be appreciated.
    Name:  Spam 1.png
Views: 179
Size:  508.3 KB
    Name:  Spam 2.png
Views: 166
Size:  494.4 KB
    Name:  Spam 3.png
Views: 145
Size:  491.6 KB
    Name:  Spam 4.png
Views: 146
Size:  498.6 KB

That's a big case for Freud... Just Kidding, You should tell them to stop and if they don't you will have my support to punish them... Oh, got an idea: Ill make a spam plugin, that spamms people when you type /spam <playername> automatically, so: Spammers go get Spammed! Yeha!!! No seriously, they desserve a punition.
    If you wonder why I'm not that active anymore, I became the dev of this:
    http://www.indiedb.com/games/sinking-simulator-2

This mod looks really fun, but I get the feeling many of the people who come to the TFC server kinda ruin it.

I've banned UltimateElement for being an arsehole. Same with Stunt.

This mod looks really fun, but I get the feeling many of the people who come to the TFC server kinda ruin it.
    It is very fun, and first starting out in the mod is like reliving the first time you played MC. Fortunately only a few people try to ruin it.

Quote Originally Posted by cliffs View Post
    It really is. The server has alot of nice people in it and has the best community i've ever seen since early beta. There are only a few people who may make the server less easy to play, but it isn't a large issue. I've enjoyed my time on this server, even if for only 3 days before getting banned.

Thank you Pernix. I appreciate your help and understanding. And Cliffs, you should play it ! Every once in a while there's an influx of people who aren't the greatest, but they don't last long (a couple of days to a week). The community on TFC is awesome and there's plenty of challenges to survival.