Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Potential Theft by Awesomeblock2000

Recently I've had some issues with my town cows and such so I went to an old outpost I had with some cows in it. When I went to go milk my cows, they were all male. I clearly, for a fact, know that I had 4 females and 3 male cows in the pen. Now there are 7 males, so I immediately pulled up prism and started checking around. I found many logs of Awesomeblock2000 leashing my cows and picking up raw beef/bones. I also found a log of him using wood planks which I assume was his means of potentially moving some cows. The reason I think he was moving them is that literally 3-4 chunks north of my outpost claim, he has an outpost claim with around a dozen female cows entrapped. The timing of him creating his fenced in outpost is the same timing as when prism logged him in my fencing area. It seemed way too coincidental. Seeing as there are several more males in the pen than I had previously, I also believe he moved the male cows into the pen. One of the males is still maturing as well, which led me to that conclusion.

Attached Images Attached Images