Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The amount of time that has passed sence this innocdence was how long it took me to get from a stone anvil to a black steel anvil and a full blast furnace!

Hold up. Firstly, you don't insult staff members. They have that position as we believed they could make mature decisions.
    You got a warning, based on allegations of you stealing from robochicken11. As you said 'This was already delt with'. Yes it was dealt with, I came to the conclusion that I would put you on a warning. Me being me, I completely forgot to add your name to the warning list.

Jiro, came across that thread, and asked me about it. He also said that he couldn't find your name on the warned list. I informed him that he was warned, and he informed you.

In which you replied, breaking 2 rules in that message.

That was your last warning. Leading to a ban.

This is ban is fully justified. With sufficient evidence.

It's my time to leave the server I geuss then, thank you for the fun I had while I was on it.

What I find ridiculous in all in these kinds of situations is that people, not just you lautus, get themselves banned for using strong language.

It should be so incredibly simply not to get banned for this if you just keep your mouth shut for a second, think about what you are going to say and then politely make your argument.

I have zero sympathy for people getting banned because of this. But I think it's a sad state of affairs nonetheless that people's first reaction is often to use that kind of language. There is no need to do that and it shows a fundamental disrespect for your fellow players and staff.

Also, I have edited this thread's title because the ban was fair and justified.