Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Yet another victim of glitched trees.

Hello,

A person in my town called 03mastermatty has crashed repeatedly when he teleported to the town of Uberthrusters (around 15.45 GMT+1). He tried relogging in vain multiple times. I have no other way to contact him and tell him the solution. In addition, he is very young and I am fairly sure he won't go to this forum nor does he know of dynmap or of optifine. I bet he doesn't even know what is crashing him.

Could it be possible to place his character (03mastermatty) at a safe spot in the world?

Thanks in advance.

Thank you for reporting this issue. We are aware of the town uberthrusters' bugged tree issue and hopefully can resolve it soon. When the tree is removed the player in question should be just fine. It is possible to move the player outside of when he is online but it would require deleting his .dat file which would also delete his inventory. I'm not comfortable doing so unless the 03mastermatty came on to the forums to ask for himself.

not nessessarely, depends if you you have mcpc+ I thaught I made a plugin for offline tping... jiro, try /otp playername here
    it will tp the offline player to your current location, while keeping the inventory safe.
    if j installed the plugin it should work.
    If you wonder why I'm not that active anymore, I became the dev of this:
    http://www.indiedb.com/games/sinking-simulator-2

Quote Originally Posted by fredoduquartier View Post
    not nessessarely, depends if you you have mcpc+ I thaught I made a plugin for offline tping... jiro, try /otp playername here
    it will tp the offline player to your current location, while keeping the inventory safe.
    if j installed the plugin it should work.
    Ah, well that would be handy. It does appear to be incorporated, though I must be getting syntax incorrect. [/otp playername spawn] Yes? I tried a few variations and it was acting like it wasn't going through by informing me of syntax help.