Custom world generation?

Hey J, have you use custom world generation to generated the world? if so can you give me the detail of what you do change? Specifically the ore generation, because i been finding more redstone in one vein than usual, i havent notice anything anomaly from other ores

Quote Originally Posted by warriorsofcats View Post
    Hey J, have you use custom world generation to generated the world? if so can you give me the detail of what you do change? Specifically the ore generation, because i been finding more redstone in one vein than usual, i havent notice anything anomaly from other ores
    As I understand it, the vanilla world is completely, 100%, no ifs ands or buts vanilla. I haven't noticed a difference in the mining either compared to other vanilla worlds from my own experience after mining on there quite a bit. I'm sure J can weigh in on it if there was a change as well, seems to be fine though.

As Jiro said, 100% Vanilla. There may have been changes to Minecraft's world generation in the 1.8 patch, but there is also the chance you've just been lucking out and finding double veins.

That what I though also,
    I am very lucky with redstone for some reason...
    *shurg*