Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unban request: _gonefishing_banned by jiro_89

I was Banned today by jiro_89
    I was being helpful, giving my old coal-powered jetpack and 5 iron (=++++) to a newcomer and even offered to enchant it But before i could enchant it or even give it it to the player, Gopher something, i was banned.....
    Before doing that Gopher was killed by a skeleton.....
    i wanted to kill the skeleton and accidentally picked up his stuff, after this he asked me, and i gave it back.
    He even admitted that half of the stuff i gave him back was actually mine, i replied with something like: "doesn't matter" or so.
    I promise I am not a thief or griefer, and would be happy, if you could unban me....

- Best wishes
    _gonefishing_ (my minecraft username)

P.S: I am a nice person
    Last edited by _gonefishing_; 19th September 2014 at 22:10.

Jiro has given sufficient evidence for the ban.

The ban will remain. I shall post the evidence if contacted by the accused.

Quote Originally Posted by ethe334 View Post
    Jiro has given sufficient evidence for the ban.

The ban will remain. I shall post the evidence if contacted by the accused.
    Then post it...

First you stole skyweapon's items from havgood35's chest.
    Spoiler!

You then proceeded to dump the items into your own chests near the town of Spamalot and kept the buckets/iron in your inventory.
    Spoiler!

Upon instigating the area, I found you had griefed kl1172's town area including but not limited to his tower, farms, and attempts to remove items from his chests. I have logs of these as well, there are many screenshots and I don't see the point of pasting them all.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Evidence:
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Player has explained the the pictures posted on THIS reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    First you stole skyweapon's items from havgood35's chest.
    Spoiler!

You then proceeded to dump the items into your own chests near the town of Spamalot and kept the buckets/iron in your inventory.
    Spoiler!

Upon instigating the area, I found you had griefed kl1172's town area including but not limited to his tower, farms, and attempts to remove items from his chests. I have logs of these as well, there are many screenshots and I don't see the point of pasting them all.
    You still haven't answered the previous evidence (immediate reason I banned you). How do you explain taking valuable items from a chest that was made minutes prior and then teleporting to a different world and depositing some in your personal chests and keeping the rest in your inventory?

I know it sounds somewhat....... Childish
    but i thought it was a "Town Team Chest"
    I have now realized my mistake
    Regards
    - _gonefishing_