Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Isn't that what this whole forum sub-section is for :P? Don't get me wrong, I don't really mind what this becomes. I would love to have everyone join in! It'd be pretty awesome if it were to happen.

Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pernix_8D View Post
    Isn't that what this whole forum sub-section is for :P?
    Oops U r 100% right, I missed this
    Interesting, all the posts in the Towns sub-section are related to b78 server.

Yeah. That's the bad part. No one ever posts stuff here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pernix_8D View Post
    Yeah. That's the bad part. No one ever posts stuff here.
    I've posted some pictures of my town.

when is the competition for the new server?

I'm pretty confident that haven_nova will win for most population and most advanced.
    I mean, come on, a hex-blaster and a nona-array of bloomeries?
    Last edited by azariven; 24th March 2016 at 06:36.

Yeah, this kind of competition would be lovely. Even though the freebie server is a bit inactive recently, I think a couple of towns would take part The "best towns" noticeboard at the spawn is sooo empty )))

Pernix is no longer an admin with us. I just haven't gotten around to changing his user status on the servers and forum yet :B

Pernix is busy with university, you can read more about it in his blog post here.

I like the idea of having the "competition" running on the new servers. Question is, can we find a staff member willing to post regular updates and grade all the towns? Any volunteers?

Even when I wasn't busy doing school again I was starting to put off doing this :3 As awesome as it was looking at everyone's towns it began to get tedious and did take up a fair amount of time.

Anyway, might be good to start posting threads on this forum section about your towns and keep them updated. Always a good way to get attention. Especially from staff Might even inspire others to do the same, and might even spark the restart of the competition hahaha