Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar

As a proud member of town Darius, who invested into the town's prosperity by explicitly letting to redevelop the ugly ruins on my town plot and not coming to the server any more and therefore not preventing town's development, I want to congratulate the mayor Jiro_89 with these remarkable achievements and wish him to exceed them next month by winning in five categories somehow.
    Eh, I have plans to visit MC to see that new Darius look for few weeks already But so many roads are unfinished on TFC b79 ... :-P
    Last edited by Heptagon_ru; 8th December 2014 at 09:36.

Attached Images Attached Images  

As of now, this thread will be used for both HappyDiggers MC and TFC. As the number of towns between each of these servers is very high, I can't manually go through and check them all like I've done previously. So, I ask that towns are nominated for the best town by either owners or other players. If a town is not nominated it will not be judged.

I'll keep the categories the same for now, and see how it works with TFC. As a reminder, here they are:

• Biggest Town - Has the most residents.
    • Most Visually Appealing Town - The town that is the best looking.
    • Most Advanced Town - The town that is the furthest down the technology tree (and has the most of the best stuff).
    • Overall Best Town - Town that displays a combination of the three above categories. Doesn't have to win any of the above categories to qualify for Overall Best Town.

A trophy block (eg A Diamond Block for example) will be given out to towns that have won 'Overall Best Town' three (up for change, though) times in a row. Also prizes for winning any other category 5 times in a row will be awarded to towns. (Also your town will be promoted if you win any category. :P)

So yeah, that's pretty much it. Please nominate any towns you think might win. Also, I encourage mayors/assistants to post a thread for their town in this section of the forum. Gives it some more use, and promotes your town even further.

DARIUS Auto wins January :3

Attached Images Attached Images  

I changed the topic title and added an announcement to the server's auto announcer.

Also congrats on the Chunk Norris

Well, I nominate my town Sherton to "Most Visually Appealing Town"

I nominate my town for the "Best Non-existent Town Ever"!

Even Jiro can't take this one unless.... Darius falls into ruins :P

Sherton had been added to the nominee list. Nominated towns qualify for all categories, so there is no need to specify which one you want to be judged in. Sorry that I didn't make this clear in the first post (I've added this info in).

So I'm not trying to be pessimistic here, but if all we're relying on is nominating then won't the total nominees of towns be very small compared to the net count on the server? Also, is it fair to compare the MC server to the TFC server? I'm just concerned given the ease of access to building materials + flight on the MC server compared to the grueling fight for your life/resources on the TFC server.