Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Didn't put much thought into the transition, so yeah, you're probably right on both of those things. I'll add well known towns to the list (Well known as in I know them :P). That should be enough to work with at the beginning. Any towns I don't add can be nominated by players.

As for including the MC server... That was auto-pilot kicking in lol. I have no idea why I included it. Since no one barely plays on MC anymore (Unfortunately :L) I'll remove it from the competition.

edit to the town list: rouge is no longer mayor so its DragonsKeep now :P and i nominated? xD thx
    XxEndergirl7xX :3

Town - Mayor.

Thanks for the update. I also nominated a bunch of towns myself since no one else seemed to be doing it. :P

I nominate:

Oldsmobilia
    Rosewood
    HighRock
    Sherton
    Llamafarm
    Lake_Side

I suggest to add nomination "The most rich town".
    Town should build gold treasury and store there gold ingots. Who has more ingots gets a golden vanilia block for example =)

Quote Originally Posted by tenterro View Post
    I suggest to add nomination "The most rich town".
    Town should build gold treasury and store there gold ingots. Who has more ingots gets a golden vanilia block for example =)
    Have you ever seen the vault I had on the last server? If they beat that they can get the prize :P

I also nominate TheBORG town.

Added the above towns to the list and also added 'Richest Town' as a category (Thanks tent ).

[March, 2015]

Spoiler!

Here are the winners of this month's judging:

The Largest Town - DragonsKeep (Mayor: XxEndergirl7xX)

The Most Visually Appealing Town - Sherton (Mayor: tenterro)

The Most Advanced Town - Llamafarm (Mayor: Commiellama2)

The Richest Town - Llamafarm (Mayor: Commiellama2)

The Overall Best Town - OldsMobilia (Mayor: Docolds) and Lake_Side (Mayor: Osifron)

Congrats to the above towns!
    Attached Images Attached Images