Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I'm glad to help you to make road design and to build spawn ouposts.
    I promise not to use chiseled blocks for them

I'm happy to do the mind-numbing job of placing all them roads. Just don't expect me to be responsive, I'll be in the block placing zone

Im happy to help with the roads, and possible an outpost, RainnMannx IGN, for style can check Highrock on the 78 TFC server, rock room, public storage, and the partial keep/castle, Im not to fancy. Below are some screen shots I dug up, a kitchen and a themed house. (Thinking I should take more screen shots of stuff I make lol)

Attached Images Attached Images   

i can post pics later if you would like
    but i am mayor of Winterhold if you are familiar with my work
    however if you just need me to place some roads that will be ok with me
    IGN: AngelToker

I should be able to get to the event. Sunday is relatively open for me. I will stream too!

there we go, now my computer seems to let me upload pics...
    this are some screenshots from my town in the server, hobbiton.

Builder

IGN is snowweasel98 and id love to help with buildings/ roads!

ops, sorry xD
    my in game name is actually "tremen2" and not "tremen222" (that was my old account)

Along with the staff and VIP members I have added the following people to the whitelist:
    • oad1
    • Legendair986
    • tremen2
    • tenterro
    • RainnMannx
    • AngelToker
    • snowweasel98

Thank you all for volunteering to help us out

I'll post the server IP and port in about an hour when the server will open for the builders. I still have some things to take care of before you guys can join.

Again, please join us on TeamSpeak if you are able to. It will really make things easier to coordinate since we've got a lot of stuff to do. Right now the todo-list contains the following:
    • Clean up the immediate spawn area. The spawn building is built but the surrounding area needs to be terraformed to make it look nice.
    • Change vanilla blocks of the spawn building into TFC blocks. (Optional, we might just leave it as is.)
    • Find suitable locations for outposts and built outposts.
    • Connect outposts to spawn with roads/tunnels/bridges/viaducts/etc.
    • Design server-into-maze questions.
    • Based on the questions design and build the maze.

Currently most of the plugins have been installed and work to some degree. You guys are however not meant to start testing those. You are here only to build stuff. Staff members have access to WorldEdit and on a per case basis we may give non-staff members access to these potentially very dangerous commands as well. Please don't feel bad if you can't or aren't allowed to use WorldEdit. Everybody will get Creative mode so building should be easy enough

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    I'll post the server IP and port in about an hour when the server will open for the builders.