Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

TFC keeps crashing.

About a week ago, my TFC started to crash every time I logged on to the server. It just keeps doing it and doing it. It's getting really annoying! Hope you guys can suggest something

-Avafede2000

We know, you already posted this here: http://happydiggers.net/showthread.p...rashing-report

Without logs we can't help you.

I think I0 have a idea. If you go to tenterro's (sorry if I spelled it wrong) castle and you keep going up the path past a bridge you will find a orange house. I think that is the problem... If you can delete it from floor to roof i might be able to log in. It's just a test, it might work!

Since you do your best to supply as little information as possible and prevent anyone from actually helping you, I'll assume that by TFC server you mean the new b79 TFC server.

Instead of destroying tenterro's hard work, I've deleted your player.dat file. You should spawn at spawn when you try to join the new TFC server.

Also, next time you crash post a crash-report and log files. If you don't you can suck it as far as I'm concerned. I'm done asking you for information. You're supposed to be a moderator and should know how these things work by now.

I didn't say to delete tenterro's castle, i told you to delete my house. I got confused by the server name cause I'm really tired. I'm sorry.