Just a few things I've encountered

Just a few things I have noticed that may be errors:

1. When you type /is spawn in skyblock, it says "Leaved Island", not "Left Island"
    2. When you go from the spawn portal in to the Small World Portal, it does not put you back where you were before, no I have no idea how to get back to my house.
    3. Not sure if this is intended, but I don't have access to /home or /homeset on Small World
    4. Don't have access to /afk on skyblock

Let me know if these are intended or bugs, and if someone could help get back to my house that would be great :P

Merry Christmas!
    ~Talon
    Gotem team

Quote Originally Posted by talon6758 View Post

1. When you type /is spawn in skyblock, it says "Leaved Island", not "Left Island"
    2. When you go from the spawn portal in to the Small World Portal, it does not put you back where you were before, no I have no idea how to get back to my house.
    3. Not sure if this is intended, but I don't have access to /home or /homeset on Small World

Let me know if these are intended or bugs, and if someone could help get back to my house that would be great :P

Merry Christmas!
    ~Talon

1. [J's answer is better]
    2 and 3. This is intentional. Small World doesn't allow teleports around, and I was sure that /spawn was disabled too. Probably a slight mix-up with the permissions which I'll fix soon as well.
    4. This one may be incorrect, I think I've seen normal members with /afk status in Skyblock. I'll look into it.

Your house is located in the X -200 Z -700 area on top of the hills across the water in Small World.

Quote Originally Posted by talon6758 View Post

Merry Christmas!
    ~Talon
    Thanks for reporting

1. Typo by the plugin author. I may or may not take the time to report it to him. If you're feeling helpful you may attempt to do so yourself here: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins...world/tickets/
    2. Going through the portal at spawn to SmallWorld teleports you to the spawn location of the SmallWorld map. This is as intended. Perhaps someone (you?) can do a Prism lookup to help you find your house
    3. This is as it's intended. SmallWorld is supposed to be a close to vanilla experience offering none of the convenience commands players have access to on all the other server maps.
    4. Probably an omission in the permissions. Although you should go AFK automatically after a few minutes of being inactive. I'll try taking a look at the perms for this tomorrow.

*edit*
    Ninja Jiro strikes again...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    Ninja Jiro strikes again...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Update:

I found and fixed the text error in the configuration file for Island World. It now says "Left Island." The dynmap support is now re-enabled to show the Island borders as well, apparently the recent updating of Island World set it false by default.

I went through the permission file and found that the /afk functionality is set properly. /afk is accessible in all the worlds except for SmallWorld and SkyBlock. Only staff have the ability to enable /afk in either of those worlds. The setting appears deliberate and I don't see a reason to change it. If you see any more miss spelled text lines or wrongful grammar just let me know and I'll find it and change it.

I think I know why /afk was disabled.
    This status is shown on /whois, shows up in /list and can have extra effects if enabled in the config.yml (disable picking up drops/being able to move/temp god mode)
    By default you have temp god mode enabled when you go /afk. This is not wanted on Island World and Small World since it means it would take away from the challenge of Island World and the authenticity (such as it is ) from SmallWorld.

Well, thank you for these answers, but nobody thinks we shouldn't have to walk back to where we were before? I'm going to be switching between servers and it will be a huge pain to walk back to my house, especially because my house is a lengthy distance from spawn
    Gotem team

Well that's simple: if you want to play on a close to vanilla world, stick with SmallWorld. There will be no teleporting, no jetpacks, no other 'cheats' to distract you from regular old Minecraft.

If you want the convenience to teleport to wherever you're going and use jetpacks then stick with the Spawn world and Earth Bound.

If you want both, then I suggest you guys start building railroads on SmallWorld like we had on the previous server