Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Hard Core Whitelist Application

HardCore is now able to be played by donating, no need to apply for whitelist here.

Hard Core TFC will be considered a special group in the HappyDiggers TerraFirmaCraft server. In order to join you must apply using the appropriate application guidelines. This is so anybody joining the HC TFC group understands exactly what they're getting themselves into.

This group will be considered in all cases a Vanilla of TerraFirmaCraft. There will be no home teleports, town teleports, or special game play server commands.

A large separate world has been set aside that will specifically cater to members of the hardcore group. This land will only allow whitelisted HC group members access to enter it. The whole point of the special area is to allow HC members a large area with varying temperatures, biomes, mineral distribution, etc to establish a livable community. Inventories are completely separate from the regular TFC and only whitelisted members can enter the world. This will promote a specialized community of similarly focused players.

In order to reach the HC World, HC members can use [/server tfchc], use the click portals in the lobby, or use the portals in the lobby.

Towny, lockette, and basic protections are still in effect in the HC area, but you won't be able to utilize town teleportation. All new members will start in a trial period where they will not be able to create a town until they've played on the HC world for 48 hours. New HC members may still use lockette or join other people's towns during the trial period. HC members are allowed to return and play on the lobby and regular TFC world as well.

About the Hard Core World

Hard Core World is 42,000 by 42,000 blocks large. Hard Core world was pre-generated in version 0.79.15.538 so graphite, for example, is generated correctly. There are also some extra rules in the HC world:

- Towny firespread, mobs, and explosions are force toggled to ON so you can burn your town down if you're not careful or be overrun by mobs.
    - Revert explosion after creeper damage is deactivated.
    - The world is set to Hard mode.

Application: (updated 1/3/16)

In game username:
    How long have you been playing TFC:
    Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?:
    Name a rule from the [/rules] command in the TFC server:

Since it seems people are using the same rule listed verbatim in their applications consecutively, the lag rule shall not be accepted in the "Name a rule". This is only temporary to gauge how well the applicants are actually reading, or if they're just copying eachother's applications. Anybody who uses the Lag rule in the "Name a rule" portion of the application shall be denied.
    Last edited by Rainnmannx; 10th March 2016 at 04:08.

Hamstueur and Dominicinator have been added to the Hard Core group. Good luck!

Hi,

Please add me to the group.

In game username: Tarkules1
    How long have you been playing TFC: 4 months
    Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: Because TFC is meant to be played only this way, in my opinion anyway
    Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: Yes.

Tarkules1 Has been added to the HC group. Good luck!

In game username: Metamorfos
    How long have you been playing TFC: around 9 months
    Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?:Looking for an immersive TFC experience with like-minded people on this stable server
    Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: ​Yes to both.
    http://i.imgur.com/v4naT6Q.png

Metamorfos has been added to the HardCoreDonor group. Welcome back

Hey there,

i'd also like to leave my application here.

It's been awhile since I played on this server, but I had a really good time back then. (One of my "houses", well more of a mine, was in the server tour 2 in Valemore if someone is interested.)

--------------------------------------------------------------

In game username: Keyrath

How long have you been playing TFC: I'd take a guess and say around 3 month with pauses in between.

Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: Because I'm looking for an immersive experience, why else would i play TFC?

Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: Yes I did/do.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Best wishes, Nexuni/Keyrath

Welcome to Hard Core Keyrath!

In game username:snivy1
    How long have you been playing TFC: about 2 months
    Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?:its the way TFC is meant to play as
    edit: and its more fun that way
    Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?:yes

Snivy1 has been added to Hard Core group. Good luck!