Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    See here's the part you're not getting. You were banned. We did not want you on our server any longer. And yet you joined the server again. You justify it by your selfish desire to talk to people as if that makes everything alright.

Then you talk to me in a demeaning tone. "Come on", "Calm down". I don't have to "come on" and I'm not upset with you. I can run my server any way I see fit. And I see fit not to let you in anymore.

You have caused me a lot of extra work. It's not trivial removing just 1 block from a 80x80KM world without doing collateral damage. And I have to spend time dealing with your ban appeal.

Not once in all your posts have you apologized for the trouble you've caused. Seriously, do humanity a favor and go talk to your parents. Ask them to do a better job at teaching you some manners.

I'm done with you and your ban.

New Spawned
    in the middle of nowhere and there is internet WOW!
    i want him to be un-banned he is a great guy who always help me and my friends in ironforge town please un-ban him everyone make mistakes
    and i know he didnt even think what to say when we posted this thread because he was angry and sad at the same time and he just said that but you didnt think about what he feels when he posted this theread please un-ban him InsaneJ

Quote Originally Posted by xabedo View Post
    i want him to be un-banned he is a great guy who always help me and my friends in ironforge town please un-ban him everyone make mistakes
    and i know he didnt even think what to say when we posted this thread because he was angry and sad at the same time and he just said that but you didnt think about what he feels when he posted this theread please un-ban him InsaneJ
    This is not your ban appeal. It doesn't matter what you "want", administration has already concluded this appeal. Assuming that we don't take into account all aspects of the appeal (including the attitude!) of a player is rather insulting. We don't take bans lightly, and given the circumstances, this is exactly why we rarely use a temp-ban.