Got banned, my fault. Can i get unbanned :)

Sorry i crashed the server, I never realised the food storing vessel crashed the server thought it was barrels and vessels with water in them :S I will be more cautious because of my mistakes, no hard feelings i hope

Daniel (IGN xXdanielkXx)

Edit: Reading the chat on the dynamic map, Me and my friend (panda_monium98) wanted to play together but we were unable to run a server as internet is bad, so we found this server and i did a good amount of work to get started but i never realised the vessel had water in it to cool the food when i went to store is to slow the decay. honest mistake wont happen again.
    Last edited by xXdanielkXx; 30th December 2014 at 21:26.

It is unfortunate that you are unable to play due to an accident. That doesn't change what happened though. There has been ample warning to all players regarding the issue. It also doesn't help that you're friend has been trying to bypass our rules by appealing your ban in game. He was told to stop several times.

Okay, so is there an ETA on the next update? because i spent alot of time and i wanna carry on as this server has a good community and i feel i can play on it without being harassed by anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by xXdanielkXx View Post
    Okay, so is there an ETA on the next update? because i spent alot of time and i wanna carry on as this server has a good community and i feel i can play on it without being harassed by anyone.
    I get the feeling you saw the previous post for the single minute that I had it up before I removed it

Due to the nature of the ban, being more of the developer's fault than your own, you will be unbanned tomorrow. As far as knowing when the update will come out? Your guess is as good as mine.

Thanks man :P and i still see the post from before? it hasnt been removed for me >.<

Your ban has been lifted. Don't screw up again. We rarely deal out temp bans.