Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Un-ban me please

Hello, today I accidentally crashed the server on 12/30, I accidentally put a warm/hot pork chop a vessel BY accident!!! So, I would enjoy if you would un ban me and understand my issue because it was a accedent

The first crash occurred yesterday and I sent mail to everyone regarding the issue around 11:36 AM PST December 29th. I also posted on the forums. InsaneJ has since then input a login message that everyone sees when they login. The letters are big and red, hard to miss. How could you have missed all these warnings?

I didn't miss it, I just put the food into the vessel by accident, It was a simple mistake and you could easy restart the server, I just want to be unbanned because I love the server and it was just a mistake oh by the way my IGN is star_bolt
    Last edited by star_bolt; 30th December 2014 at 22:05. Reason: Forgot my IGN name

Quote Originally Posted by star_bolt View Post
    I didn't miss it, I just put the food into the vessel by accident, It was a simple mistake and you could easy restart the server, I just want to be unbanned because I love the server and it was just a mistake oh by the way my IGN is star_bolt
    The server isn't "easily restarted". The crash report has to be analyzed so the location of the crashing item can be located. Then the world has to be combed in the configuration files since we can't open the world due to the crash. Once the region is identified it must be removed to MCEdit outside of the server files, the object removed, then re-integrated into the server files. As you can see it's quite a process and causes considerable downtime/work on our part.

Given that the bug isn't your fault, only the accidental triggering you will be unbanned tomorrow. Don't do it again

Sorry Man

Hey, I just got banned and I didn't relise that you responded on the forum so please just let me stay unbanned ok.... sowry

Joining the server with your alt and saying you just want to be unbanned was a dumb move.

We were going to unban you tomorrow. Not so sure about that now.

Common J, it was a dumb move on my part but it was a mistake this is only the first time :I

If only you had been patient.

We were really going to unban you today. But now I have decided not to for the simple reason, I don't like the way you behave yourself.

• You tried to get around your ban by using an alt.
    • You aren't patient enough to let us handle this in our own time.
    • You don't ask to be unbanned, you're telling me to.
    • Basically you're being very disrespectful towards us.

We rarely deal in temp bans. Yours was to be an exception. Now instead it's going to be just another ban.

J, don't be mean to me just because I didn't notice Jiro's post saying that it was a temp ban, do you relize that, I didn't want to use the alt account at first, I just wanted to talk to the ppl I was in a town with, so calm down OK

Plus, I didn't command ANYONE to unban me, I just said "All I want is to be unbanned" That's not a command it's a request, so don't type words into my mouth