Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Selzyr View Post
    Hello there Insanej! I was wondering if you could white list the mod "Mo_Bends" works fully with TFC(I tested it) its a client side mod that makes animations look better, wouldn't need to be a requirment, similar to Rei's Minimap mods and some others, would be something more to those that like immersion.

Best regards, Selzyr.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/1...-have-forearm/

Link of the Mod ^

Just posting to let you know I haven't forgotten about your request. I've just been really busy outside of Minecraft lately so I simply haven't gotten around to play testing the mod on our test environment :B

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    Just posting to let you know I haven't forgotten about your request. I've just been really busy outside of Minecraft lately so I simply haven't gotten around to play testing the mod on our test environment :B
    np man, been busy as heck now with the new job so haven't played for a bit, top of that moving soon too.

Quote Originally Posted by _Luala_ View Post
    It's su..s!!!

I can not log in.
    Why?
    I have no more mods
    just these:
    CodeChickenCore-1.7.10-1.0.3.26-universal
    NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.3.56-universal
    Reis-Minimap-Mod-1.7.10
    You need TerraFirmaCraft as well to join :P

TFC clientside mod whitelist requests - InGameInfoXML and fpsplus and Tabbychat

Mod name: InGameInfoXML by Lunatrius (originally by bspkrs)

Mod website/forum post: (url) http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums...lunatrius-mods

Why do you want us to allow this mod?: It's basically an onscreen information mod that allows a player formatable text version of F3 and item durability to be displayed without all the extra cruft in the way. Requires LunatriusCore, which is already on your whitelist. No server-side supported needed at all.

Mod name: fpsplus by Abandenz

Mod website/forum post: (url) http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums...s-1-5-2-1-7-10

Why do you want us to allow this mod?: Small collection of java optimizations (especially with sin/cos functions) that can (sometimes) make a significant difference in fps in minecraft, especially on slower machines; again, no server-side support is required. Plays well with fastcraft (they don't address the same problems).

Mod name: Tabbychat by Killjoy1021 (originally by RocketMan10404)

Mod website/forum post: (url): http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums...new-maintainer

Why do you want us to allow this mod?: Enhanced chat, and I wouldn't be playing SMP if it wasn't for chatting. Gives extended, configurable scrollback, allows whispers and system messages to be automatically broken out into their own tabs, allows spam filtering and gives the ability to block annoying players' chats. My favourite chat mod. I prefer the liteloader version, but since liteloader isn't whitelisted, I can live with the FML version. Client-side only.

Thank you for your consideration,

Redwuff

Mod name: Sound Filters

Mod website/forum post: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums...adds-reverb-to

Why do you want us to allow this mod?: Changes how sound works a bit, makes it reverb more in caves and rocky hills. Kind of makes adventuring in extreme hills biomes and caves a bit more spooky. Purely client side only.

Have you tested this with TFC? Have you made a config file specifically for TFC with all of it's blocks that should add reverb? Willing to share it?

I know that Matmoss doesn't work well with TFC because of it's elevated terrain compared to vanilla Minecraft. Matmoss thinks you are way up in the hills when you are standing at sea level in TFC making everything sound very windy. I've tried making a custom config for that but it didn't work well so I decided to spend my time on other things instead :B

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    Have you tested this with TFC? Have you made a config file specifically for TFC with all of it's blocks that should add reverb? Willing to share it?

I know that Matmoss doesn't work well with TFC because of it's elevated terrain compared to vanilla Minecraft. Matmoss thinks you are way up in the hills when you are standing at sea level in TFC making everything sound very windy. I've tried making a custom config for that but it didn't work well so I decided to spend my time on other things instead :B
    I haven't yet tested it out with TFC yet, but I'm pretty sure it may work just like normal. I just have to add it first to test. If I have to make config edits, then I'll share.

EDIT: I've tested it now and it works, I took a look at the config and it doesn't use a block list for the main parts, just for amplifiers for reverb and blocks that will act as a sound proof barrior. In the config it checks if you are in an area that can see the sky.

Here's a part of the config for the mod. The "Specific block reverb" is optional and doesn't require to be edited in order for it to work properly, it just works.
    Code:
    reverb {
        # If this is true, when you're in an area that can see the sky, the
        # there will be less reverb. This is for aboveground areas with
        # lots of stone and such like extreme hills biomes. [default: true]
        B:"Do sky checks:"=true

# If you are getting lag, set this number lower. The higher it is,
        # the more realistic the reverb will be. [range: 0 ~ 2147483647, default: 1024]
        I:"Number of blocks reverb will check through:"=1024

# Add values to this list (each on a new line) in the format 
        # <block id>-<metadata>-<reverb double>, to change how the block
        # with that metadata absorbs or creates reverb. If the
        # metadata is 16, that means it will apply to any metadata value.
        # By default things like wool, snow, carpets, and plants absorb reverb
        # (value 0.0), things like wood and dirt are neutral (value 1.0),
        # and things like stone, metal, ice, and glass create reverb (value 2.0).
        # So if, say, you wanted to add pumpkins of any metadata to the blocks
        # that create reverb, you would put pumpkin-16-2.0 on a new line. [default: [soul_sand-16-2.0]]
        S:"Specific block reverb:" <
            soul_sand-16-2.0
         >
    }
    I also uploaded the whole config to Pastebin if you want to check it out, click here to go there
    Last edited by Nerokin; 16th October 2015 at 01:23. Reason: Tested Sound Filters

cant join, not sure why

i tried using TFC 79.25 and journeyMap to join, but it says i got disconnected due to "fatally missing blocks and items" not usre what im doing wrong. :/

edit: really?! it wouldnt let me join cause i had ONIONS turned off?! XD
    Last edited by Mathias_Ademar; 26th October 2015 at 06:52.
    "Love and Peace!" - Vash the Stampede

Quote Originally Posted by Nerokin View Post
    Mod name: Sound Filters

Mod website/forum post: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums...adds-reverb-to

Why do you want us to allow this mod?: Changes how sound works a bit, makes it reverb more in caves and rocky hills. Kind of makes adventuring in extreme hills biomes and caves a bit more spooky. Purely client side only.
    I'd hate to bump this thread for this but I submitted a preview of the config and no reply after that. There is no need to make adjustments to the config since it looks for the sky. So in other words it "looks" for light from the sky.

Item Physics Mod Whitelist

Mod name: Item Physics

Link/URL: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums...ic-items-stone

Reason: Because it is a cool mod that adds better physics to item, this would be cool in TFC especially when I throw a torch onto a pit kiln.