Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Jiro added HardcoreDarkness to the whitelist. Can you see if you can join the server with it now?

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    Jiro added HardcoreDarkness to the whitelist. Can you see if you can join the server with it now?
    Yes, I was able to log in and use the mod just fine. Thank you guys for adding the mod!

Hardcore Darkness is a nice mod with dynamic lighting, make sure to update dynamic lighting to work with tfc torches, and would suggest mode 2 for moon light. This makes for some great lighting realism

Lightbulb DynamicLights config files

Quote Originally Posted by Rainnmannx View Post
    ...make sure to update dynamic lighting to work with tfc torches...
    I can offer a few config files rewritten to fit in the TFC items - torches, oil lamps, lanterns etc (also tweaked the light levels a bit). To update those configs, please refer to a brief guide I added to this post (spoiler). You can find 4 config files uploaded to Pastebin in plain text. More configs aren't needed since the entity config, for example, comletes itself as you encounter new entities.

Spoiler!

Hope this helps somebody having trouble to make DynamicLights working!
    Elborax

Add Blur Mod

<hr>[/HR]What is the mod Called?: The Mod is called "Blur"
    Mod's Origin Website: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/blur
    Why do you want us to allow this mod?: Firstly, this mod adds a gaussian blur to the background when you are in your inventory, chest or other GUI. This mod doesn't give any tactical advantage and I find the Gaussian blur effect to be very aesthetically pleasing and would appreciate it if you could add it to the TFC server's mod whitelist list.
    <hr>[/HR]
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Request to whitelist two aesthetic mods

The first mod is Dynamic Surroundings. It replaces and adds sounds to the game. All the sounds that require biome or river/ocean detection don't work. But most importantly it replaces the original horrible rain sound. I have found no issues testing this with TFC.

If anyone here knows if it's possible to make this detect bioms with the config, that would be cool.

https://minecraft.curseforge.com/pro...c-surroundings

Second is Fancy Block Particles. Adds animation when breaking blocks. Works with TFC blocks.

https://minecraft.curseforge.com/pro...lock-particles

Please consider these.

Dodgers

Quote Originally Posted by dodgersfan2134 View Post
    If anyone here knows if it's possible to make this detect bioms with the config, that would be cool.
    I am pretty sure this would work if someone made external configs, check the mod's wiki.

https://github.com/OreCruncher/Dynam...-Configuration

Otherwise, the mod itself has a bit reduced use for me since many of its features require the mod installed server-side. Some of the client-side features would be nice if someone provided the right biome configs for TFC (I'm not motivated to do it at this moment).
    My common IGNs: Elbe97 / Elborax / Elbor

THe FouR HoRSeMeN oF THe aPoCaLYPSe:

I had not realized some of the features only work if they are server side. If some of the features, like the change in rain sound work, with only a client side installation, please whitelist it.

I would test it, but I have no servers to log into.

Edit:

I ran a server, and had no issues with just having the mods on client side. It doesn't seem to detect biomes with Dynamic Surroundings, but, it changes the rain sound to the soothing one.

No problems with block animations.
    Last edited by dodgersfan2134; 23rd August 2017 at 03:19.

So using Terrafirmacraft mod thats all i have, i cannot join as it says fattaly missing blocks and items.. confused

If you are running TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.29.922 then delete (or move) your TFC config files. Chances are you have non-default block IDs.