Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    New Spawned
    in the middle of nowhere and there is internet WOW!

Unhappy banned for what?

why did i even get banned what did i do ? i didnt grief or steal or anything!

New Spawned

Unhappy

jiro_89 why did you even ban me what did a grief
    Last edited by xabedo; 17th January 2015 at 09:17.

Sverf
    According to the logs 7 days ago you griefed a bridge by breaking a glowstone block at 822,155,-10520

New Spawned

Angry I didnt destroy it

WHAT i never did that i didnt destroy it! I DIDNT DESTROY IT
    JUST A TOUCH BECAUSE OF LAG

i didnt destroy it i was lagging it was just a touch go look at it
    D:
    D:
    D:

I'm sorry, what were you lying?

Attached Images Attached Images  

New Spawned

Angry What

WHAT I DIDNT EVEN DESTROY IT THATS NOT FAIR D: I DIDNT EVEN DESTEROY IT IM NOT DUMB I Saw LOTS OF people get banned then why i will do that
    i didnt do that
    i dont even remember doing that thats not fair
    im not lieing i didnt do that
    D:

You know what's not fair? We (staff and other volunteers) have spend hundreds of hours on this server. And then you come along, give us a hard time with you attitude and grief the server.

Saying you don't remember griefing isn't a very compelling argument. The log shows you did it. Deal with it.

New Spawned

Unhappy

Ok even if I don't remember doing that I'm really really really really really really (134786542222 times) sorry(457147365113531 times) I know how hard it was to make the server that we love but it's just 1 glowstone and I don't even have it I'm not trying to lie or anything but I just love the server can you please forgive me this time I will do anything I can I just want to come back to the server D: I'm really (4574757362213 times) sorry(244262546646835464 times) I know I did something wrong now so please can I come back

New Spawned

I'm really sorry can I please get unbanned

I'm really really sorry about that can I get unbanned please I reall love this server and I open everyday because it's the best server and you can't find something like it with all the great staff that worked hard for the server and I just came destroyed your work I feel really ashamed can you please forgive me I'm really sorry

Quote Originally Posted by xabedo View Post
    WHAT i never did that i didnt destroy it! I DIDNT DESTROY IT
    JUST A TOUCH BECAUSE OF LAG

i didnt destroy it i was lagging it was just a touch go look at it
    D:
    D:
    D:
    Quote Originally Posted by xabedo View Post
    WHAT I DIDNT EVEN DESTROY IT THATS NOT FAIR D: I DIDNT EVEN DESTEROY IT IM NOT DUMB I Saw LOTS OF people get banned then why i will do that
    i didnt do that
    i dont even remember doing that thats not fair
    im not lieing i didnt do that
    D:
    This is a trend with you. You break the server rules in one way or another and then get all bent out of shape and obnoxious because YOU broke our rules. You've been disrespectful to staff many times, and you always seem to throw some sort of tantrum whenever we make a ruling.

In the first post I quoted you said you "touched" it and that you were looking at it. The second quote shows you claiming that you "dont even remember" the block. Clearly you have miss matched information which is suspicious. Another thing, you cannot argue against prism logs, the log clearly and undeniably shows you broke the glowstone block. The simple fact is you broke the glowstone block and you did not report it therefore you greifed.

It's really hard to take your apologetic posts seriously after seeing your previous posts and reviewing your previous interactions with staff. Since you had a prior official warning and many other notable interactions with staff which were not good I'm going to rule your ban permanent.