Whats was i banned for?

Hi, im XxEndergirl7xX and i just want to know why i was banned, please. i go away to get milk from the shops, and post a letter, and when i come back, banned!

You were banned for stealing wood from an unclaimed house. While the amount of wood seems to be minimal, the fact that I have logs of you searching through the chests and then taking a wood pile's worth of wood constituted a ban. I don't understand why people feel the need to steal from others, particularly over something so trivial.

Attached Images Attached Images  

is there any way i could fully apologize and be unbanned? for example, i could replace the taken wood? i think it was 16 douglas fir logs. (if you could let me know soon that would be great because i have to go and i dont want this to nag my mind)
    Last edited by Skrar; 20th January 2015 at 11:01.

Well, i do fully apologize. i thought the hut was part of the town, but that is no excuse i suppose. when, if, i am unbanned the first thing i will do will be to replace the logs. i am very sry, and im not just saying that. this was the first tfc server i joined for a reason. if there is any way i can make up for what i did, can a mod let me know please? i would be extremely grateful if i am allowed back on the server again. thank you.

What was the reason you joined this server?

i joined the server because, after looking for a good survival mod i finally found one. i have never really enjoyed single player, so i went to check out terrafirmacraft servers. after a long search, and checking a few youtube channels, i found a server where i was part of a great community, thats why. Happy Diggers is the best server our of all of them.

Awwwwww I'm a sucker for people who say nice things about us :B

Wait, what? Jiro, am I acting stupid again?

well, let me know your decision by tomorrow if possible please, but i guess theres no rush. and thanks for your time. remember, if there's any way i can redeem myself, let me know, ill be happy too if i can. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    Awwwwww I'm a sucker for people who say nice things about us :B

Wait, what? Jiro, am I acting stupid again?
    Never :P

xXEndergirl7Xx will be unbanned and downgraded to a warning. As I said prior, the amount stolen was miniscule and it was rather the act of theft that I was banning. After accidentally being involved in a glowstone grief and then taking from an unowned house that didn't belong to you, I STRONGLY suggest you tread more carefully. Best way to live in peace on our servers is to follow our rules and don't touch things that don't belong to you.

Will do, and that you guys! im going to put the wood back right now