Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Whats was i banned for?

Hi, im XxEndergirl7xX and i just want to know why i was banned, please. i go away to get milk from the shops, and post a letter, and when i come back, banned!

You were banned for stealing wood from an unclaimed house. While the amount of wood seems to be minimal, the fact that I have logs of you searching through the chests and then taking a wood pile's worth of wood constituted a ban. I don't understand why people feel the need to steal from others, particularly over something so trivial.

Attached Images Attached Images  

is there any way i could fully apologize and be unbanned? for example, i could replace the taken wood? i think it was 16 douglas fir logs. (if you could let me know soon that would be great because i have to go and i dont want this to nag my mind)
    Last edited by Skrar; 20th January 2015 at 10:01.

Well, i do fully apologize. i thought the hut was part of the town, but that is no excuse i suppose. when, if, i am unbanned the first thing i will do will be to replace the logs. i am very sry, and im not just saying that. this was the first tfc server i joined for a reason. if there is any way i can make up for what i did, can a mod let me know please? i would be extremely grateful if i am allowed back on the server again. thank you.

What was the reason you joined this server?

i joined the server because, after looking for a good survival mod i finally found one. i have never really enjoyed single player, so i went to check out terrafirmacraft servers. after a long search, and checking a few youtube channels, i found a server where i was part of a great community, thats why. Happy Diggers is the best server our of all of them.