Question Banned for theft?

Greetings everyone!
    I have been banned due to theft yesterday though I cannot recall to have stolen anything.
    If I might have done so it was unintentionally.
    I would appreciate to see a post of the log so I can recall and clear things.
    I am hoping to hear soon of any admin and to play on the server again.

I have records showing you took a few items from an unclaimed house on a hill that was previously griefed by several other players. Taking items that don't belong to you is considered theft.

Attached Images Attached Images   

Exclamation I see now!

Now I recall!
    That has been when I was new on the server and hence I was desperate to get some seeds somewhere since all the areas seemed to have been depleted long ago.
    I apologize for this incident but I have to add in my defence that I could have taken more ,yet I did not.
    Also I would not mind to lose merely a hand full of seeds.
    Still I do realise that I have violated the server rules and I beg pardon for that.

I hope to be playing on the server again anytime soon,maybe even today.

Given the level and amount of items taken and the fact that this is your first infraction, I will downgrade this to a warning. This means that if you break any server rules no matter how minor you will be banned. The best way to play in peace on our servers is to not touch things that aren't yours.