Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The official "Request a Server Tour" thread

Here people may request a server tour. Server tours are short <10 minute YouTube videos recorded by me and posted on my channel here: http://youtube.com/happydiggers

In these videos we visit towns and people get to show all the cool stuff they have made on our server. If you would like me, and maybe a few others, to join you on a grand tour of your village please let us know.

Post your town name and your in-game Minecraft name. Also a general indication of when you are available would help. I live in the CET time zone and am usually available between 19:00 and 23:00 however other times aren't excluded. Just let me know and I'll see what's possible or not. Use a timezone convertor to figure out what that means for you: http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

Please try to have a working microphone ready. We will ask you to join us on our TeamSpeak server so we can talk to each other. If you don't have a mic, or are really shy, you can type things in chat. Get TeamSpeak here: http://teamspeak.com/
    Our TeamSpeak server IP is: teamspeak.happydiggers.net

I'll update this thread with a bunch of server tours after the first couple have gone up.

On behalf of the DragonsKeep town i wold like to request a town tour! :3 i will be available on weekends from 11:00 PM to 9:00 AM ur time and from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM on weekdays ( in ur time cause im AEST) thx, lemme know if ur happy to :3
    XxEndergirl7xX :3

Of course I'm happy to do a tour of your town

I'll be on tonight at 11:00PM.

Oops, misread your post. You said: weekends :B

If that includes Friday we could probably do a tour then.

ok sure, as in today friday or tomorrow friday? xD just lemme know and ill clean the place up
    XxEndergirl7xX :3

Highrock

We official request a tour

Between 1pm and 3pm your time on weekends seems good.

Thanks.

Hi!
    I'd like to request a town tour.
    My little village name is: Rosewood
    mine is _Luala_ there also
    I'll be available on weekends from 9:00 - 11:00 AM in your time
    and from 1:00 to 5:00 PM
    thanx and let me know if it's ok for you
    Other:
    I have a bit language's problem
    I can to communicate in-game but I'm not enough good in chatting,
    it does loss of time from game time :/
    I have a mic, but I'm "really shy" to speak...
    and to type things in chat... I'm very slow in it, because I need to use the translator...

so I'd like to introduce my town in writing...
    I'll send this in a PM soon

I'm ready to introduse my town too. =)
    I don't have a mic so I can only type in ingame chat to show my town =)
    But i'll place sings all around interesting plases like a town tour guide

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the server tour requests, I've been really busy on HappyDiggers AMP lately.

This week I've got a busy schedule. I'll be on the TFC server on Thursday night, March 5th from about 19:00 CET. I'll try to catch you guys then.

Np J, still plenty being addes, no rush, thanks