Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Nice nice

Serious Sam is one of those games where the fun scaled linear to the amount of players that are on. As do the enemies, mayhem and general craziness of the game. Don't worry, I'll turn on hippy blood

I got dates mixed up

Im out at the races until about 11pm my time.

If your still playing id happily join you then

Wow, we beat the entire game in one sitting. That's pretty awesome

Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    Uff, this was awesome Unfortunately it ended quickly and that last cathedral didnt transform into any huge monster

Sverf
    Was awesome indeed

Was pretty chaotic at some parts, but fun still

Thx for the fun guys. Sorry for leaving early. I would love to join y'all again somtime!

Serious Sam COOP is always a blast

For our next COOP session I suggest Serious Sam 2. I'll just let the thought of that linger for a while. So... maybe in two weeks time?

Compared to Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter, Serious Sam 2 is much more cartooney. The levels are still large, but not as crazy huge as the ones in SSHDTSE (abbreviation lol). And the action is a little less hectic but never dull.

If you don't have Serious Sam 2 yet, you can grab it here for €1,89. If money is a problem don't fret, just send me a PM and we'll work something out
    http://www.g2play.net/category/2093/...-2-steam-gift/

After a second helping of Serious Sam we may perhaps want to take a look at WarCraft II (not 3). I recently came across an IPX wrapper so with a little work we should be able to play that across the Internet as well, without having the need for Battle.net. Let me know what you guys think.

Im all for serious sam, I've never actually played the SS properly, so this should be fun :B

As for warcraft II, Ive never played it either so I'm happy to play.

If its in 2 weeks, ill be back to school. So play sessions will be a bit smaller for me

Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    SS2 - great!

WC2 - do u mean against each other? Or coop against computer?
    To be honest I am totally afraid avoid to play competetive RTS. I usually play turtle-style in single-player, and often suck, despite I love RTSes. And I hate build orders.

Edit: Waitaminute, I have just realized WC2 is not on steam or GOG. And blizzard.com doesnt sell it as i see. Can it be purchased these days?
    Last edited by Heptagon_ru; 30th August 2015 at 19:42.