Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Im free, glad to come!

(im a half-life noob)

Legendair986 and I will be there!

This does sound like fun, I may be free on Saturday. Just... please don't drop any ovens on me

Depending on what comes up I may be able to jump on.

Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    Of course, as soon as Jiro was smashed, everyone wants to play and get this achievement.
    It seems the slots are mostly taken already, if any will be free I'll definitely join.

Sorry for this tough post. It's not aimed at you directly Rainnmannx, but a general notice. I just want to try to keep things running smoothly if we get 10 players on all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainnmannx View Post
    Depending on what comes up I may be able to jump on.
    After having played 'official' UnrealTournament clan wars for years I know one thing is very important:
    Keep things simple. It's either yes or no. Please commit to a simple appointment, don't leave other people wondering if you'll show up or not.

I mean no offense by this and you are very much welcome to join, but when people say 'maybe' I'll consider that a no. I've updated the opening post with the current date/time and which people said they are going to attend.

If you are going to be late, that's fine. Just let us know in advance if you can. We will try to start at 20:00 CET. Last time people started joining TeamSpeak to test their mic, Synergy, HL2 settings, etc. long before that. If you're not sure everything is working perfectly yet, try to be there 15~30 minutes early or so and we can help you out. Or find me on TeamSpeak somewhere before Saturday.

In the mean time I'll try to figure out if we can have more than 10 players on all at once. Just in case we get that many players. The list is currently at 7.

Sorry to hear that. If you change your mind, you know where to find us

Flesh_Pile is also going to attend. He's not really into Minecraft, he prefers the blood and gore kind of games. However his son is one of my biggest fans on YouTube

First episode is up:

Synchronizing and figuring out the screen sizes was a bit of pain. But I think it turned out ok.
    Let me know what you guys think

That split screen looks a bit weird , but I don't think you can get it better than it is right now. You should leave there your own perspective only and show what DOM or Sverf captured on special moments. Other than that everything looks nice.

If you can add that cinematic mod for more eye candy, if it will run without problems.

http://cinematicmod.com/index.php