Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Cinematic mod doesn't work with Synergy unfortunately. Also if 1 person would get it to work, all the other players would be required to use it as well. Which of course isn't possible for everyone.

I won't be able to accompany you tonight, as I havent got enough money to buy the game itself.

Enjoy it all!

Oh look, someone just send you an Orange Box key via PM :B

Better start downloading so you're ready for tonight

My initial post was a little vague but I'm just confirming that I am available and I've got everything set up. I may be a little late, maybe 20:20 your time but I can see if I can minimise that. I take it just regular Half-Life 2 is required, not any of the other episodes?

Sverf
    We're starting where we left of last time in HL2, a little over halfway done I think. Plan is to continue with EP1 and EP2 after that. How far we will get tnite we'll see, but I think we will finish HL2 main game for sure.

We left of at d2_coast_09.

We're getting close to Nova Prospect. There's a creepy tunnel in our way, then some more Antlion stuff where we get the squishy stress ball thingy. Then we need to make our way through Nova Prospect, get to the Citadel, blow it up and listen to the Gman some more. So I think we're a little less than half way through?

Quote Originally Posted by insanej View Post
    we left of at d2_coast_09.

We're getting close to nova prospect. There's a creepy tunnel in our way, then some more antlion stuff where we get the squishy stress ball thingy. Then we need to make our way through nova prospect, get to the citadel, blow it up and listen to the gman some more. So i think we're a little less than half way through?
    spoiler alert!

Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    Well, squishy smelly ball was kinda a disappointment, but Jiro was smashed few times, right? and did smash back nicely at least once, so mission accomplished . Aside all the fun
    The fights with ant lion looked like pictures from StarCraft of Starship Troopers - 10 guys first spend all rockets and then desperately wasting tons of ammo, keeping the lion in a web of crossfire.

It was a lot of fun, albeit it a bit more hectic with 10 players this time around. Also, Sverf splat was awesome

Spoiler!

So who can make it this Saturday 2015-02-14 20:00 CET?
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    So who can make it this Saturday 2015-02-14 20:00 CET?
    No can do, I've got work most of the day. Besides, it's Valentine's day