Thread: Disappointed :(

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Disappointed :(

Hi,
    Now, some of you may know that I am working on an NPC village for my future town on the towny server. Today, I was exploring the area around it to find trees and set up a tree farm when I saw a jungle tree in the middle of the desert. I went up to it and found that the town "redstoneisland" had set up an outpost very near the village and had stolen one of my villagers for breeding. Does this mean that I can no longer set up a town there because it is too near? And if so, could someone tell me if they found another NPC village that they don't mind me having? Or I could make a village from scratch in a new place.
    Edit: Marius49 has found a place for a new village to start
    Loser with no social life...

RE: Disappointed :(

Maybe ask redstoneisland to move/get rid of their outpost? :L

It's fine, Marius found a place for a new village to start

Quote Originally Posted by Slashmate101
    Hi,
    Now, some of you may know that I am working on an NPC village for my future town on the towny server. Today, I was exploring the area around it to find trees and set up a tree farm when I saw a jungle tree in the middle of the desert. I went up to it and found that the town "redstoneisland" had set up an outpost very near the village and had stolen one of my villagers for breeding. Does this mean that I can no longer set up a town there because it is too near? And if so, could someone tell me if they found another NPC village that they don't mind me having? Or I could make a village from scratch in a new place.
    Believe me slashmate that's what bnx does. Did I tell you about what he did when I started up my Mushroom Town?
    He tped when I was afk and claimed areas.

Quote Originally Posted by demman8
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashmate101
    Hi,
    Believe me slashmate that's what bnx does. Did I tell you about what he did when I started up my Mushroom Town?
    He tped when I was afk and claimed areas.
    Yeah but when I checked the mushroom islands weren't claimed, unless you found a different one

You're also still very much welcome to come live in Aurora. I'll help you with anything you might need