I am so sorry to steal and forget to replant and then lie about it.

Jiro im so sorry for stealing cocoa beans then lieing that i didnt.I only did it cause a player asked me for money and then i forgot to replant them.Are we good now?;)

-Ethoarx

No we are not "good now". You didn't just lie about the ban, you disputed your ban on MCBans and lied about what really happened and what you did. You tried to shift the blame to an imaginary invisible person set out to steal cocoa beans when in reality you harvested the items and did not replant them as per the set town rules. Having such an elaborate lie tends to show that you did indeed know what you were doing, let alone the fact that you had to read the warning signs all over the harvest button.

It has been several months since the ban so at this point I'm sure you are sorry, but not necessarily for the crime. It seems more likely that you're sorry that you were caught and cannot play on our servers anymore. When you make decisions there are consequences. Some are good and some are bad. When you steal and lie about it you are destroying any credibility you have or had.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    No we are not "good now". You didn't just lie about the ban, you disputed your ban on MCBans and lied about what really happened and what you did. You tried to shift the blame to an imaginary invisible person set out to steal cocoa beans when in reality you harvested the items and did not replant them as per the set town rules. Having such an elaborate lie tends to show that you did indeed know what you were doing, let alone the fact that you had to read the warning signs all over the harvest button.

It has been several months since the ban so at this point I'm sure you are sorry, but not necessarily for the crime. It seems more likely that you're sorry that you were caught and cannot play on our servers anymore. When you make decisions there are consequences. Some are good and some are bad. When you steal and lie about it you are destroying any credibility you have or had.
    please jiro i have learned my lesson plus i love your server.And yes im really sorry for the blame,lie and the crime.

Nope, you're done.