Crash if i try to join

Hey guys everytime i try to join the server my game crashes
    I found a block in one of our chests with a bugged name (something like MMA_....)
    placed it and mined it, game crashed and now i cant join

Helpfull suggestion for you and anyone else reading this, if you find something that's glitches probable won't go well to try to place it, and then to mine it, throw it away or asked an admin about it before doing anything with it, thanks.

Saying "it doesn't work" is something we can't help you with. We are not psychic you know

Please post a crash-report or any other logs you may have that pertain to the crash.

Spoiler!

1. Edit: Ignore #1 :3

2. Have you placed lava recently or are near any lava?

He has Optifine OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_B5 installed which is currently the latest version.

Well I investigated the area you crashed at and found no apparent issues. Upon opening your player's inventory I instantly crashed. I used NBTExplorer on your .dat file and deleted your inventory item by item. While I'm not sure what the cause of the crash was, it should have removed the corrupted item. If this doesn't work let me know and I'll delete your .dat.

I know there isn't anything special i went there with the account of my friend yesterday
    And thank you it work