View Poll Results: Do you want PvP enabled on the server?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 21.43%
  • No

6 42.86%
  • Yes & No: Have a "pvp off" command for individual use

5 35.71%

Thread: PvP Poll

Question PvP Poll

Im making this forum because after some recent discussion with fellow players on the server a topic came up. The topic of PvP. I ask those of you who play on the TFC server to please vote with your opinion on the matter below in hopes that if most of u want PvP, like i believe you do, it will be instated.

I appreciate your enthusiasm but PvP will not be initialized on the server. We've been asked to add PvP for a long time and have continually denied the requests. We don't believe PvP for a TerraFirmaCraft server is appropriate, or rather for our TFC server.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    I appreciate your enthusiasm but PvP will not be initialized on the server. We've been asked to add PvP for a long time and have continually denied the requests. We don't believe PvP for a TerraFirmaCraft server is appropriate, or rather for our TFC server.
    tbh, I think players should be able to make something like a "pvp arena" in their town where people can compete for rewards and tournaments or something. But if it wont be added, it wont be

Perhaps I could have worded it better. I don't believe allowing access to PvP options for players to be a very smart idea. It would raise grief and reports to extremes and become a source of constant headaches for players that dislike the system and for staff trying to keep the server running smoothly. That being said, there is potential for controlled PvP. Even before the server went public I was working on something in regards to this. It's still in the works and will continue to take time as there are no builder+ members anymore and it is not a vital server function such as fixing the problems with HC is.

Perhaps I could have worded it better. I don't believe allowing access to PvP options for players to be a very smart idea. It would raise grief and reports to extremes and become a source of constant headaches for players that dislike the system and for staff trying to keep the server running smoothly. That being said, there is potential for controlled PvP. Even before the server went public I was working on something in regards to this. It's still in the works and will continue to take time as there are no builder+ members anymore and it is not a vital server function such as fixing the problems with HC is.
    Thats enough for me. All hail Jiro