Thread: Bug

Bug

Every second time i die in hardcore i spawn in the Hardcore spawn even tho i have allready set spawn. this is seriously annoying because i have to walk and swim about 6000+ blocks i really hope this will get fixed please

This is a known bug and we've been working on ways to fix these issues. Recently it was proven that the bed spawns intermittently work, so HC people will have to keep trying until they get their spawn set. As for your current situation I have little sympathy as you and several others used [/town spawn] to teleport yourselves around in HC which is exactly what you signed up NOT to do. In fact, I reviewed the logs and found you used the [/town spawn] command 9 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit_dead View Post
    In game username: Rabbit_dead
    How long have you been playing TFC: 1 to 2 months
    Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: I simply got bored of playing on the regular i got to a point where i couldn't make my self do anymore i need a bit more of a challenge and i think this would be the perfect possibility
    Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: Yes i have
    How do you get to the Hard Core World?:pressing the button in the ship
    You can consider this your official warning and will be removed from the HC group.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    This is a known bug and we've been working on ways to fix these issues. Recently it was proven that the bed spawns intermittently work, so HC people will have to keep trying until they get their spawn set. As for your current situation I have little sympathy as you and several others used [/town spawn] to teleport yourselves around in HC which is exactly what you signed up NOT to do. In fact, I reviewed the logs and found you used the [/town spawn] command 9 times.

You can consider this your official warning and will be removed from the HC group.

I have walked the trip around 3 times sailed a couple and those 9 time was all from spawn i really find this bug annoying and when Fox told me about this it seemed good the first time it happened "the bug" i msg Rainnmax dint get a response or anything i had really no idea what to do and then i told some ppl in chat and fox said i should use the /town spawn i only! used this because of the bug. every time this happened i set the spawn in the bed and if i died sometime later i would spawn in the spawn area im sorry about the bug abuse and would change it if i could but done is done.

Yes we are aware of the bed issues and timing based issues for certain actions. We've been working on potentially implementing another server instance for hardcore world using bungeecord to link the new instance to our main tfc instance.

If people have a bed they'd like a spawn point set at, simply send me in game mail or let me know if I'm online and I'll manually set your spawn point until we solve the issue.
    When you get yourself situated and have a spot for a home/shelter (with a bed) make a ticket and I'll set your bed spawn for you.
    We've long had an option for people to have their spawns set next to beds in HC. All people have to do is make a ticket, essentially talk to an admin.

Your story doesn't pursuede me. I've known HC people to have to do dozens of trips. One player had to do this half a dozen times at double the distance. This is the nature of HC, for which YOU signed up for and agreed upon. You claim you "only used this because of the bug" but you never once reported the use of teleports in HC which in itself is a bug, and you only reported the bed spawn issue because you found out people were getting caught for using the teleportation in HC.

We've long had an option for people to have their spawns set next to beds in HC. All people have to do is make a ticket, essentially talk to an admin.

Your story doesn't pursuede me. I've known HC people to have to do dozens of trips. One player had to do this half a dozen times at double the distance. This is the nature of HC, for which YOU signed up for and agreed upon. You claim you "only used this because of the bug" but you never once reported the use of teleports in HC which in itself is a bug, and you only reported the bed spawn issue because you found out people were getting caught for using the teleportation in HC.

This is not True i Died and really dint feel like taking the trip back again wich i did twice just today u can ask thanatosll i right after i died and went to spawn i told him i was gonna make a post about it thats the reason i made the post. and i dint report it the /town spawn because i thought something like was gonna happen because i allready used way more then i should 9 more times then i should to be true but ok if u think ok there 2 sides about every story.

This is not True i Died and really dint feel like taking the trip back again wich i did twice just today u can ask thanatosll i right after i died and went to spawn i told him i was gonna make a post about it thats the reason i made the post. and i dint report it the /town spawn because i thought something like was gonna happen because i allready used way more then i should 9 more times then i should to be true but ok if u think ok there 2 sides about every story.
    There are no "sides" to this story. I have prism proof showing you used the command 9 times in HC and never reported it.

The whole point of HC is the challenge and most importantly the removal of teleports.
    Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: I simply got bored of playing on the regular i got to a point where i couldn't make my self do anymore i need a bit more of a challenge and i think this would be the perfect possibility
    You should consider your choices more carefully if you don't think you can handle the consequences. End of discussion.

Upon further processing of your warning I found that you had been warned for language previously. Since you have received a warning you will be upgraded to a ban for exploits.